KENYA | TANZANIA | UGANDA | RWANDA | ETHIOPIA | NIGERIA | GHANA | SOUTH AFRICA | MOZAMBIQUE | ZAMBIA | ANGOLA | DR CONGO
Our client offers customized and innovative IT solutions for a variety of business challenges in an efficient, cost effective and value enhancing way. They collaborate with progressive IT executives and managers to help them shape lasting legacies within organizations and businesses.
- To effectively use a CRM on a daily basis to be able to generate reports.
- To maintain an Overall Account Growth Plan for every customer relationship acquired.
- To co-ordinate
with the CEO to ensure timely and agreed service delivery.
- To keep abreast of market trends to recommend changes to the Product & Service Portfolio.
- Responsible for identifying and building a sales team
- To develop and nurture relationships within different stakeholders in a client organization.
- To increase client traction by cross selling and up selling solutions.
- To be a trusted advisor and efficient solution provider to the client organization.
- To be a subject matter expert on the products and solution in the company portfolio.
- To garner market intelligence on the competitive landscape and make appropriate recommendations to the management on strategy.
- To research extensively, work with the services team and vendors to come up with innovative solutions to client challenges.
- To engage in constant critical thinking on executing deliverables in improved ways and making recommendations to the team.
- To solicit frequent customer feedback on the quality and service delivery of the company and recommend process improvements.
- To conduct certifications to enhance the knowledge on different solutions.
4 to 6 years of Front Line Business Development preferably in the ICT Industry (FMCG, Banking & Insurance can also be considered)
Graduate. Sales Certifications will be a plus. This could be FSI, Cloud (private/public), Storage, Sales Excellence etc.
Send CVs in Word Format to jobs [at] genesisconsult.net with the subject title 'BDM Uganda' no later than the deadline date. No phone calls. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.